What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, mailing address, phone number, MamáCounts username, and social media usernames.)
• Details and copies of your communication with MamáCounts, LLC, including emails, voice recordings of telephone conversations, webchat posts, feedback you give MamáCounts, and any communication you have with MamáCounts, LLC via social media channels. This also includes any communication with Noemi Aguilar’s personal social media channels.
• Transactions details of payments you made to MamáCounts, LLC
• Copies of identifying documents, such as driver’s licenses and passports, that you provide to MamáCounts, LLC.
• Your financial information including credit card information and/or bank information that you have provided to MamáCounts, LLC and authorized us to give to Venmo, PayPal, or Stripe, as well as ACH details when you purchase our services.
• Information about how you use our website and which website you used to get to our website.
• Technical information about your device or browser when you use our apps, websites, or funnel and course software including geolocation data to determine what country you are accessing our website or app from, your internet protocol (IP) address, device ID, browser type and version and time zone setting, which may in some cases be personal data.
• MamáCounts, LLC may also store data we received directly from you or from third parties or public sources including social media channels.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Interact with us through social media channels.
• Communicate with us via zoom.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Third parties and public sources.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Register you as a client, process your order, and manage your account.
• Process your payment when you purchase our services.
• Communicate with you.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Tailor our programs to your needs.
• Train our staff.